Nearly 500 years ago, the events of the Protestant Reformation upended the western world. Our pursuit of God today is greatly helped by the rediscoveries of the Reformers. Because our doctrine depends on the discoveries of faithful men and women in the past, we need to know our family history. Come to our Fall Conference on the Reformation for an encouraging and edifying look at what those turbulent times of the past mean for us today.
- An Entire Life of Repentance: The Need for Reformation
- “The Just Shall Live by Faith”: Martin Luther and Salvation by Faith Alone
- “This Do in Remembrance of Me”: Huldrych Zwingli and the Lord’s Supper
- “What God has Joined, Let No One Separate”: John Calvin and the Doctrine of the Church
- Always Reforming: The Ongoing Significance of Reformation
Image credit: Wikimedia Commons